Must be an amateur, an OGA member, at least 13 years of age as of May 22, 2021 and meet one of the following:
- 2018, 2019 and 2020 Men's, Women's or Senior Men's gross club champion of a regular OGA member club or qualifying associate club
- 2018, 2019 and 2020 individual gross champion of any Championship on the current OGA Men's, Sr. Men's, Women's and Sr. Women's performance points list
- 2019 and 2020 top three Women's Performance Points Leaders
- All past Oregon Women's Amateur Champions
- 2019 Morse Cup Team, 2019 and 2020 PNGA Lamey Cup Team and 2019 and 2020 Hudson Cup Team
- 2019 and 2020 OGA Men's Team Champions
- 2019 and 2020 Oregon Junior Stroke Play Champions
- 2019 and 2020 Oregon Junior Amateur Champions
- 2019 and 2020 OGA Tour Championship Open and Senior individual gross champions
Any player 50 years and older as of May 22, 2021 may compete in the Senior Division. All 2018, 2019 and 2020 Senior Club Champions must compete in the Senior Division.
36-hole stroke play gross competition with Men’s, Women’s and Senior Men's Divisions. In the event of a tie for the Men’s, Women’s or Senior Men's Championship, the Champion will be decided immediately by a hole-by-hole playoff.
$150 entry fee must accompany your entry and will include:
- 3 Rounds of golf - One practice round and two competition rounds
- OGA hosted lunch
- Tee Prizes
- Merchandise certificate awards will be given to top finishers
- Special awards from Jones Sports Co. will be issued to the Gross Men's, Women's and Senior Men's Champions
Refunds are not available after the closing deadline of May 5th, except for documented medical reasons. All refunds are subject to a $20.00 administrative fee.
Entries will be accepted according to the date of receipt of entry and entry fee. Entry deadline May 5th. Entries by telephone, fax, or email must accompany payment and must be received by 5pm of the deadline. Online entries are accepted until midnight. Late entries will be accepted and placed on an alternate's list to fill spots if they become available up until a time that the OGA Staff establishes. Late entries will not be accepted unless they are accompanied by the correct entry fee, plus an additional fee of $25. Contestants must contact the OGA in order to submit a late entry.
The field will be limited to 144 players, including Women, Men and Senior Men. Entries will be accepted according to the date of receipt of entry and entry fee.
Defending Champions Nate Blauer, Rock Creek CC, Pat O'Donnell, Arrowhead GC & Rosie Cook, Juniper GC are exempt into the Championship. Exempt players must meet the eligibility requirements and file an entry by the deadline.
Eagle Crest Resort is offering reduced room rates for OGA Tournament of Champions Contestants. Standard double queens are $169 per night. The king suite is $189 per night. Two bedroom condos are available at $229 per night and 3 bedroom condos at $279 per night. Contestants must identify themselves as an OGA Tournament of Champions Contestant to receive the discount. To book your reservation, call 541-923-9647.
The purpose of the OGA Performance Point lists is to identify players for OGA sponsored teams: the 2021 Hudson Cup Team, the 2021 Morse Cup Team and the 2022 PNGA Lamey Cup Team, exemptions into the Oregon Amateur Championship for the top 50 on the Men’s Performance Points List, exemptions for those eligible into the Oregon Mid-Amateur Championship for the top 25 on the Men’s Mid-Amateur Performance Points List, and establish nominations for OGA Golfer of the Year. All points awarded from the men’s and women's performance points schedule will count towards senior men’s and women's points.