OJG 100-Hole Marathon is Back for Third Consecutive Year
The 3rd Annual Oregon Junior Golf 100-Hole Marathon will be held Oct. 5, 2019 at Charbonneau Golf Club in Wilsonville. The deadline for Oregon Junior Golfers to register is Sept. 22, 2019.
The golfers will be paired as teams of two and will play 100 holes combined (50 holes per person). The format of the event will be a two-player best ball (net and gross). In this format, each golfer plays their own ball until the hole is completed and the only the lowest score is counted for the team.
Participants may seek pledges for each hole they play or ask for a single flat donation. There is no fee for teams to play in this event. However, we ask that each team does some fundraising in support of OJG.
This year's 100-Hole Marathon is sure to be an exciting day of golf for all participants. It will include numerous prizes, contests, food/drinks and hopefully a few hole-in-ones!
AWARDS & CONTESTS
Immediately following the Marathon, OJG will handout awards to the winners of the following categories:
- Top-3 Teams that secure the most fundraising. (As of 12:00 PM on 10/5).
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place Gross (2-player best ball).
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place Net (2-player best ball).
- Best Dressed Team (twinsies!!!).
- Closest to the Pin (Each Par-3 will have a CTP contest!).
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 7:15am | Check-in at Registration
- 8:00am | Teams will begin the Marathon at their starting hole.
- 12:00pm | Lunch will be provided (and delivered) to golfers while they are still on the course.
- 4:00pm | Teams must be finished with their 100-holes. Play will stop even if rounds aren't completed.